About Me

About me: Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. My name is Kira and I am an on-sight photographer in the Salt Lake Valley. From weddings, to family, newborn, to products, I enjoy capturing life's finest moments. Having received my bachelors degree in Mass communication and art and visual communication at the University of Utah I have had the opportunity for various experiences. I am currently expanding my education and fulfilling another dream I've had in becoming a physical therapist assistant. Please contact with me with any questions about your special day! KnBphotograpy@gmail.com I also partner with www.wakelessproductions.com for videography needs!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cute Sisters!!

Steph2E

Steph4E

Steph6E

Steph15E

Steph7E

Steph5E

Steph9E

Steph3E

Steph8E

Steph1E

Steph24E

Steph10E

Steph23E

Steph18E

Steph14E

Steph28E

Steph17E

Steph16E

Steph12E

Steph13E

Steph21E

2 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

What DARLING girls! Thanks Kira.

Whitney said...

Those are so cute!! Good job Kira!!