About Me

About me: Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. My name is Kira and I am an on-sight photographer in the Salt Lake Valley. From weddings, to family, newborn, to products, I enjoy capturing life's finest moments. Having received my bachelors degree in Mass communication and art and visual communication at the University of Utah I have had the opportunity for various experiences. I am currently expanding my education and fulfilling another dream I've had in becoming a physical therapist assistant. Please contact with me with any questions about your special day! KnBphotograpy@gmail.com I also partner with www.wakelessproductions.com for videography needs!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Stormi and JACS

I love shooting this family!! They are very photogenic and always so stinkin funny!
(P.s. will you all let me know if you cant view any of these pictures in full? I am having issues with my HTML set up... because on my comp I can see them all, but I am getting wind that not everyone else can... Let me know! and If any of you are smart and can fix it, I would be ok with that too. haha)

Storm3

Storm4

Storm2

Storm1

Storm5

Storm6

Storm9

Storm8

Storm7

Stormi9

3 comments:

Raber Family said...

Wow Kira! You did a great job. I want to go back to school and play! Wish I had done photography too! Love all the fun things you are doing!

Raber Family said...

I see all the people in these picts. :) Great work!

Megs said...

You have quite the secret talent there, lady! I am so impressed (although,not shocked at all!) I knew you were taking classes, and I know you love photography, but you keep your talent such a secret! (which is so great, humble, and classy of you!) Good good work missy! Miss you!